The TEXT2DRIVETM car sales software will connect you to highly engaged leads when shoppers text the stock number of any vehicle on your dealer website, ad, or even a window sticker. They’ll instantly receive vehicle photos and information while beginning a “live” text conversation with your sales department.
LEADING TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE & AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SALES DEPARTMENT
Inject more power into your website with our Interact vehicle search and text communication car sales software. Any vehicle on your website can be sent as a text to a customer by merely pressing a button. Customers will then receive a text message with a link that can be activated to view that vehicle’s information on a mobile website. Or they can reply with a code contained in the text to have photos sent to their phone via text. Doing this will begin a text conversation between the auto dealer and the customer.
Service To Sales Mining Tool
Make it easy for Sales Managers to locate pre-owned cars for a “buy back campaign.” They simply select the year, make, and model of the desired vehicle and receive a “push notification” within our software’s Dashboard when a vehicle matching the description enters your service drive.
Sales, BDC & e-Marketing Department Functionality
The initial line of contact for customers at many car dealers today is their Business Development Center (BDC). With text messaging being the preferred choice of communication for consumers world-wide, it makes perfect business sense that a well-crafted text platform includes extensive BDC functionality. TEXT2DRIVETM is the only full-featured text messaging sales & service software on the planet that sets BDC Departments up for success to optimize communications with dealership customers, no matter what department they need assistance from, through access to the tools they need to properly refer the customer.
Powerful Lifecycle Automation, Personalized SMS Templates & Interface For Your Sales Department
TEXT2DRIVETM streamlines the entire dealership sales process. We allow your sales team a quick and effective platform that will generate profits, reduce spending, and raise your dealership’s CSI score. Our platform uses 17 unique and customizable text templates that integrate seamlessly with your customer database. It also connects your sales team to potential customers via text that will instantly send vehicle photos and information, and allow them to chat with customers in real-time.
Interactive Customer-To-Dealer Text Widgets For Your Website
We "Drive" Text Communications
SALESPERSON SENDS VIDEO
Norm, the salesman, is taking a video of a Jeep that he believes is just what his customer, Carly, is looking for. He’s going to send Carly the video via text using TEXT2DRIVETM.
CUSTOMER RECEIVES VIDEO
Carly, the customer, just received Norm’s video of the Jeep he thinks is exactly what she’s looking for.
TEXT2DRIVETM Drives Sales
10 Stats Proving When Auto Dealerships Text, They Sell More
- Dealerships are able to send text messages to multiple customers in real-time
- People are 85% more likely to buy a product after viewing a product video
- Text message open rates are at 95%, whereas email is only around 10%
Why CSI Is So Important To The Auto Manufacturers
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) is one of the major driving forces in the auto industry right now
- CSI is important because it can affect the number of customer sales that come in each month
- Dealerships with low CSI scores can cost manufacturers millions of dollars
- Low CSI hurts the retail price of their vehicles, controls the demand for their vehicles, and forces an increase in marketing spend
Texting Can Improve Brand Awareness & Sales For Manufacturers
- Texting has a 98% open rate
- Text messaging response time is only 90 seconds
- Texting increases marketing conversions by 40%
- Chrysler saw their CSI ratings go up by 75% within eight months! Improving the cost-efficiency of customer interactions underlies a majority of the issues reported by poor CSI scores.
4 Text Message Templates That Drive Your Car Sales Process
Communicating with leads and existing car buyers via text message is non-intrusive for them and saves your sales force valuable time. All four text messaging templates were built to make a positive impact on your sales department’s bottom line and improve customer satisfaction.
Dealerships that use our CSI Survey Request text message templates have seen a 141% increase in completions.
Test Drive Today
Come Ride With Us